Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Trip to Munnar

Day 1 :

Reached Munnar amidst great expectations. The journey was quite good - the hilly part I mean. Major ghat sections and all. Spent 2 hours in the shower. Went around to see some plantations (Cardamom, Tea, Pepper). You get great exercise walking there, I must say. Dammit, someone gift me a digicam. Or an SLR or a Digital SLR. Anyways Tata owns 85000 Acres of Tea plantations.

The most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life is the size of the Elephant droppings. Man... Heeyuge!! Do they know how to crap!!


Day 2 :

Clouds floating in the balcony of the cottage. A-fuckin-mazing!!


Day 3 :

Some more sightseeing.


Day 4 :

Went and saw the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Not even a single tiger visible. BAH!!

2130 Hrs - Amazing fun watching Forty somethings go high and do weird stuff apart from singing, dancing with glasses on their heads and shaking booties. Wishing that my friends were here and we could all have had such fun as well.

2245 Hrs - I miss my friends... I am sitting 5700 feet above sea level enduring a Temperature of 17.5 degrees celsius and sipping on Scotch and having a Davidoff. Last night in Munnar. Fare thee well.

No comments: