Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Unforgiven

Damn it... Someone said something and right now it's on my mind... Will not disappear till I finalize on it. The uncertainty of it all haunts me. Chunnu, you had to screw me up with this, had you? Goddamn you man... And moreover you had to remind me that there's only one more year remaining... seven months for proper utilization. Screw you da, screw you...

I look at the mirror and see - Last teenage year... So many things to do, so much on my mind... And bloody Chunnu sets me up with another task I so desire to do, but can't... Not now, not for another 20 days at least... Things of such prime importance really screw up life... Bloody!! I feel like I have MPD... Dunno what to do now... I am a marked man, most definitely marked...

Arcane Crapper looks at himself in the mirror once again and sees two forms emerge - Arcane Skywalker (the good guy, yet prone to shortcomings) and Darth Crappus (the super cool dude, machine like, ummm... just cool) Dammit, Star Wars is influencing me too much...

See problem, we does... Meditate on solution we must... Comment on my wackiness, reader must...

No comments: