Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And The Hand That Rocked The Cradle...

And the hand that rocked the cradle
Stood no more in earthshaking faith
Uplifted were not, us downtrodden ones
Without love, we died
Long before we ever reached the cradle.

Lost in the grave of a new world
One of war, and disorder
Twisted were the words of faith
And those lies that they engraved in we.

Surreptitiously blasphemed my existence
And brought nought but my impending demise
Way before my once innocent face
Peeped out of the cradle.

I spewed a few words, and so did you
Where've we gone? Where's everyone lost?
Dilemma in meaning, that little baby never found
And died. Died long fuckin' before it could ever
Reach the cradle of chaos and emotion.

Chaos is meaningful, Yes...
Probably that's why,
While you rot in your macabre world
I'll peacefully exist on the other side.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My head's just fucked up right now and I didn't understand a thing in this poem. :-s

BUT!! the last point in the previous post made sense! You have a Da Vinci code of your own goin' on here! the crappy code ;)

Malaveeka said...

Is this a kind of thing where you gotta be drunk to find the profoundness of it all?

Ad astra per aspera said...

I am too Mind F**** right now, but yes Heena is right.
Profound n Scary....
:)

Anonymous said...

@Nikhil : Hehe... You know I don't make sense often. :P

@Malaveeka : As I said, the answer is no. :)

@Heena : ***Scratches head*** Profound?? Are you sure? Am not in the least musical. However I'd love for some of my other writings to be converted to music. :)

@Ad Astra : We live in such a world. Destiny, my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The evil look of this blog is gone! Alas!

Anonymous said...

tht was me up there...

Sita said...

1. i did NOT get this one. but the ending was very typically you.

2. the point is though, you never can walk out of it. reality itself is a series of mirrors, which stretches into infinity.

and. yes, hutch is chuth. doesn't work only, half the bloody time! which is why i use idea.

3. ...

4. and i like 42 better, if not for the simple reason being it's an answer, even if we don't know what the question is, but just because it's happier, sunnier, and there's more hilarity behind it.

5. i do NOT want to be that person.

6. awwwwww! (i know this post was written for something more than a childish "aww!" but that's what i felt, okay?)

7. must you?! i thought you died for good.
some wished just don't come true. sigh.

Welcome Back, Cwappuh!

Anonymous said...

@Nikhil : Well... Evilness is relative.

@Sita : Gee, that's a lot of stuff. ;)