Saturday, January 13, 2007

I

I'm the havoc of the war, upon us you wreak
I'm the blood you forever spill on the streets
I'm the tears of the children you force to weep
And the foul smell of your carcass in defeat

I'm the evil shadow that sleeps
I'm the misdeed's fruit you reap
I'm the blasphemous omen you seek
And the wound you cut so deep

I'm the sin that slowly seeps
I'm the golden-hued whisky you drank neat
I'm your future so bleak
And your pathetic soul so weak

I'm the wolf, not the innocent lamb that bleats
I'm the timeless entity you refuse to greet
Open your eyes, I lie within.
It's time you and I, face-to-face we meet.

11 comments:

Sh'shank said...

I think u r a tad bit too self centered... ;-)
BUt loved the lines
forever spill the streets,,,
the arcane originals i think...
and we shall meet my non bleating wolf skinned disguised crapping sapien fellow being...

tangled said...

Is clunky.

Me Thinks.. said...

mind blowing...
beautifully written..
love it..
words not enough to do justice...
I exist, therefore Iam
Iam me!!;)

Anonymous said...

→ Pricky: Well, I am allowed to be self-centered for the sake of art, am I not? :D

→ Tangled: WHAT?

→ Methi: :D

Sh'shank said...

Absolutely...

Cosmos said...

Great selection of words man. Every word expresses the feelings.
After reading this i couldnt stop myself to commet.

Effervescence said...

hey, gr8 work! u put into verse what others might struggle putting into words. it's a delight going thru ur posts. coz just when u think they can't get ne better... *smiles*

Anonymous said...

→ Shailesh: Thank you. :)

→ Void: Y'think so? Thank you. :) Also, do I know you?

Pavitra said...

One of the best reality check's in the written word i've come across...knives thru all illusions one might hold about oneself!!

Kudus!

H said...

And
I
am
your
MAMA.

Anonymous said...

Take a Bow!