Thursday, February 08, 2007

Courage

I’d like to think everything is fine. But it’s not.
I don’t know what went wrong.
I really don’t.

Another crash. Fuck. And it’s not even 4 hours since I got my bike from the service centre. Thankfully, no damage to the bike except a broken rearview mirror.

Just when things were looking bright.

It’s as if fate's just stabbed you, and you know that fate will stab you many more times till you die of multiple stab wounds. And time is watching you, laughing as you slowly bleed to death and your soul is slipping beyond reality, into darkness. And there's that familiar hollow feel within.

Maybe experience distorts the concept of strength. Have I even lost the strength to tell fate – "Fuck you!", and move on refusing to give in? Once the process of giving in starts, it never stops.

I want to fight this battle, and resist giving in. But I’m lost, without a sense of direction. The blindness that seeps in is probably the deepest black. As days pass, this blackness shades deeper.

Statistically speaking, humans shouldn't exist. They're an anomaly. But we're here, and that's what matters.

It's that small sliver of chance I'm looking for.
And I live on in this twilight zone, searching for hope.

Maybe it’s my karma catching up to me.

8 comments:

Wabbster said...

Er... another crash? What the fsck!?

Sh'shank said...

my sentiments exactly...
WTF???
just show the finger dude...
fate will get the msg...

H said...

The problem is... that you think you need to fight it. the harder you fight sweetie, the bigger the pole up your arse ['your' as it generic your].

take it from a shitting bird... Shit happens [full marks for innovative prose] and the harder you purge it, the higher it splatters.

The thing is to say thank you love. I hear. now let's just give me a break. and you wallow in self pity and then things do eventually look brighter. [They DO!].

By the way... what's it with stabbing hanh? Just two days ago I too wrote something on being stabbed again and again - figuratively of course. [of course i didn't post it!].

Anand Sarolkar said...

Courage is post facto dude...one always does what is easier for him/her at that moment of time.

Sita said...

don't worry so much. you're the last person without a sense of direction, and you know that.

(and about the bike, it's the ego that's crashing you. look at the road!) (heh. louued doing that.)

*hugs*

Me Thinks.. said...

You should do the course!!! ;) he he he he he...
'Hope is the weapon
forcing sorrow to surrender
to reap seeds sown during
happiness tender..'

Yours truly! ;)

Pavitra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pavitra said...

U did have the strength...u told fate to buzz off!! Thats all u can do...live strong and push against the tide as much as possible and be ignoramus of fate. Its the only way u'd be in the focus and fate'll fade away!