Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Arcane Sanctuary

Beyond the supernovae I have glanced
To the cold that mirrored in rhyme.
And oh, On these burning stars,
With the dead I have danced...

Crucibles of time and trust and hope,
Marbled, in hellfire and stone,
Did create this sanctuary unknown,
Cislunar, burning scarlet and gold...

Far beyond the lies, of eyes that loquace the lust for life
Far beyond the expanse, of the void so wild,
Far beyond the the reaches, of the burning suns,
Forever denuded by the demons of creation,
Are sanctuarine ghosts of a crimson devastation...

Ghosts, of darkness that fast unfolds,
And ghosts, of peaceful moments untold.
For life, she bequeathed once more,
This stillness of silence 'pon my wretched soul...

5 comments:

Ree said...

like i told ya...a quiet poem

Pavitra said...

a spirit so fiery, untame and unique in itself...it remains untouched.

Maybe I misunderstood. But what I understood I loved.

Anu said...

the sanctuary is not unknown to the world but U definitely have acknowledged it :-) fueled by passion to restore, not create or destroy! really brilliant! :-) different actually... yaay! feels good!

Shadow said...

Me likesssss eeeet precioussss. :D

H said...

Very razor like. Crapper, this was truly inspiring.

And evocative.

And ... I like.