Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cloisterophobia

You wake up and refuse to see
Your mind, trapped in everything.
Trapped in, cloisters
Of the illusion so fragile.
Bolstering, the ego of the
Soul turning ugly, wearing thin...

The mists of, your blurred sounds
Have enslaved, this freedom, once unbound.
Talking the talk so loud
And walking the walk so proud,
You did unhinge, words profound.

I won't hear you talk this way...

You go to sleep and refuse to see
Your mind, trapped in shallow things.
Trapped in, claustrophobia
Of the space, that you think is small.
Fostering, insecurity of the
Soul turning ugly, wearing thin...

Scaling mountains to never see the summit
Forgiving me for the sins I never did commit

The tides of, your fears unfound
Have constricted, this mind, once profound
Talking the talk so loud
And walking the walk so proud,
Your blames did unhinge, thoughts unbound.

I won't let you walk away...

2 comments:

Me Thinks.. said...

I wont either..

I will only say I can relate to it..
You are increasingly sounding like me..

Anonymous said...

i think i can relate to this too. its a light which we fail to ignite in our hearts. its difficult, but u need to comtemplate and be better each day, a better person i mean...