Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm Just A Guy In A Silly Black T-Shirt

Today was a good day. A very good day indeed. Got my mind blasted out cos' Iyer was giving a lecture on Special Theory of Relativity. But more so, cos' of Arun Mangalam. What a discussion, man!! Quantum Gravity, Spacetime curvatures, Mach's principle, Intertwining and Symmetry of spacetime, Active Galactic Nuclei, Grand Unification Theories. Holy Shit!!

Came back home. Was thinking AK would call up. He didn't. Blast that asshole. So went to the airport, reached there at 6.10 PM. Realized, on seeing the timings displayed, that his flight was due at 7.30 PM. Damn!!! So went walking, saw Kemp Fort... Roamed inside there. Came back to the airport at 7.20 PM. Waited and waited and waited and waited and waited.... yes.. and waited. Finally he steps out (AT 8.10 PM) and he shouts "Yo Ad." Now I yell like a madman and brandish my helmet violently at him while running down to hit him. One hot sexy chick got frightened. Mission Accomplished!!

Then we smoked at the airport. Then we went to Purple Haze. The place was jam-packed but we finally managed to get seats. Had cocktails. Smoked. They were showing amazing Metalllll Viiiiddddeeoooossss. Metallica, Manson, Papa Roach, GNR, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park etc. And how could I forget Nirvana? Damn me. We shouted ourselves hoarse. There was this dude sitting next to our table, he struck up a convo with us. We all shouted and sang. Finally, we had to leave the place cos' it was time for his bus. That guy hugged us and said "Any fan of metal is my friend."

And so we bade farewell and headed down to Madivala. Smoked and chatted. His love story and hopefully mine as well. I drank 2 flavoured milks. Was also telling him about lesbian issue. Then it was time to say goodbye. We were after all meeting after... yes.. 15 DAYS. Drove back home. So that's around 3 hrs well spent. Now I must sleep, cos' I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't studied a thing.

Thus reminisced The Arcane Crapper.

No comments: