Monday, January 24, 2005

Vigorous Head Banging

Wish I could rape the day,
Just something radical
Lost the sense of sweet things
Who's gonna take me widely?

=> In Flames - Pinball Map


Am I forced to have any regret?
I've become the lie, beautiful and free
In my righteous own mind
I adore and preach the insanity you gave to me

I've lost the ability to paint the clouds
Cause it's me you're draining
I'm stuck in this slow-motion dark day
Cause everytime you run, I fall behind

"Far away is a place where I hide
the truth that have to be locked away"

And so I hear my voice again
The tale of the bitter man, here I am
Shake the silence and hear what it says
The tranquil pride that become the lie

Sell me the infection, it's only for the weak
No need for sympathy, the misery that is me
Sell me the infection, it's only for the weak
On bleeding knees I accept my fate

=> In Flames - Only For The Weak


On their way to a deserted town
Where empty windows wave goodbye
A helpless excuse, a falling reality
I'm changed by the shock
And the weight of the punch
A helpless excuse, a falling reality

"You are but a form",
The clean, harsh silence passes
"Genuine" visions by the Noble Ones
For the Noble Ones

=> In Flames - Insipid 2000


To discover the loneliness and be too proud to show the wounds
Will forever wander alone through the years

But I won't let you near
Begging for you to understand
The fear that lives in my soul
Which is an untouched spring

Read, what is written on the silent mouth
What is written in the soul
For which is written in the shining silence
We all have to read

=> In Flames - Embody The Invisible

No comments: