Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Voice Of The Soul

I'm very, very pissed off with recent happenings.

The river of time is taking me with it's currents and just when I had begun to think that I've gotten to know how to sail my boat of life, the boat crumbles down. Leaves me feeling I'm totally useless.

Dark, Dark as the grave, my heart is dead
I'm just a slave of this decay
Still I'm alive, but I feel dead

These were a coupla lines from a song by Rage (not RATM, just Rage). But seriously, the thoughts and feelings running through me of late are anything but clear. They seem to be swamped... muddily swamped. I feel lost and dazed in a weird kinda way; can't explain it. Got no interest in anything or anyone in life and maybe it's getting too monotonous or maybe I'm just on one of my extraordinarily down days. I can't relate to anyone anymore and I've just lost my ability to converse rubbish. Becoming very introvert-ish nowadays. So truly, I'm alive but I must be dead.

Adding to my irritation was the fact that the roads of Bangalore are anything but good and it would have made no difference to me if I was living in a village (at least I could escape the pollution that way) and the fact that my engine was sounding amazingly bad, which irritated me to no end, and I swear that my clutch plate has gone for a toss. Aaarggghhhh!!! Bangalore is such a fucked up place. Hyderabad was way better in terms of people, places and ROADS and I long to be back there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhh... Mr. OrionVega or Ms.. the thing is my blogging is a way of removing negative energy. With due respect, I do the things I love when I am pissed but given a chance to crib, we all love to do it, don't we? ;-)