Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Bajaj Pulsar

Now, a doubt has been lingering in my mind. A bike is a "She" cos' it comes err... in between my legs. Now, I happen to have a Pulsar (graciously given to me by my cousin's hubby cos' he had to choose between leaving it lying like that for a year or give it to me to take care of it, obviously I was the lesser of the two evils. Maybe not, cos' I have crashed it so many times...) Now, technically speaking, the boffins at Bajaj call it "Definitely Male". So does that mean I am gay? I hope not... Uggggghhhhh!!! Now, the bike, if labelled a "She" will happen to be moi Brother-In-Law's 2nd wife - the first being my cuz. So.... I have had an affair for almost a year and a half. So I guess it's high time I decide what to call her. Any suggestions?

No comments: