Sunday, February 13, 2005

Her Roar Clears Up My Mind

I'm too late with my billloggg postss... The last 2 days have taken their toll on me. But today was a good day to be alive. Maya is finally back from the Mechanic's... Her roar has changed. Not the gruff one but a silken smooth growl. Her fork's been repaired. And her clutch plate and gearbox as well. The carb had been screwed but now it's fine. On the whole... Maya's had botox pumped in her. He he he.

I was probably never this hyper in the past few months. Goddamn... I asked so many question in today's Statistical Physics class.

On a more serious note, I have this feeling that some things are changing. As the Sensei says... I have transformed, not for the first time but not for the last either. Lemme see what the Wheel of Time brings for me.

No comments: