Sunday, February 20, 2005

Que Pasa?

Today was a very good day to be alive.

I had chatted with M and with N also today. N seems to be a more complex person than I thought she was. Was trying to discuss with her about emotions and thoughts of Higher and Lower levels... So what exactly are they? How do we go about defining them? The more I try to understand and simplify Life and Thought processes, the more I drown in abnormally huge complexities of the Bloody Web of Life. Everything's so interconnected. It's getting so hopeless that I am actually contemplating not even doing any more analyzing in my life. Torn in two on this...

Now M... Dammit, she has also become a typical workaholic now. She made me realize that I am so involved in my work (more specifically, my "Little World") that I really am not able to feel that I am living completely. My preoccupation with what I am doing has taken it's toll. There is so little enjoyment in my life yet there is so much of it as well. Maybe I've said too much, but I haven't said enough. Aaaaargggghhh!! I'm going mad. He he, well not really.

Which brings us back to the original statement. Why did I say that today was a good day to be alive? That's because it really was!! And moreover, we were cracking an astounding number of Science jokes and PJ's (Poor Jokes.) Godddd!!!! Hope my life improves...

Thus He Confused You, The Arcane Crapper.

No comments: