Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Triangle Is My Soul

Ich hatte den perfekten traum
Noch gar nicht lange her
Aufregend und doch schlecht
Was ist wirklich? Ich weiss es nicht!


Seemed just like that yesterday. I dunno how come I went out of control. Damn!! I didn't even have too much vodka... Damn!! I've never embarassed myself to such an extent... Oh, the shame of it all... It's ok! I'm not gonna bother about the past. But really, poor N and S... They really had to put up with my crap.

I know I still believe he'd never let me leave
I had to run away alone
So many threats and fears, so many wasted years
Before my life became my own

And though the nightmares should be over
Some of the terrors are still intact
I'll hear that ugly coarse and violent voice
And then he grabs me from behind and then he pulls me back
=> Meatloaf - Objects In The Rear View Mirror

Maybe this should serve as an eternal reminder to me that the only person in my life who can hold me back is myself. No one else, nothing else... We are who and what we are, and some part of us will always stay that way. The past will always continue to influence us, but it is upto us to make the right choices in life, and always learn from the past instead of running away from it. But annnnyyyways, life is neither too long nor too short and there is just enough time for us to do what we are born to do.

I'm the warheart, I'm dying to win the battle I live everyday
One for all and all for me, I'm an animal, better set me free!!

=> Children Of Bodom - Warheart



Take me with you, take me far; take me away from the painless soul
Drop the haze; save the skies... reaper never lies

Like lightning from the sky,
The moon is up with pride; go listen, take away

Your place for my lying out... being high, come Heaven above
Drop it now: it falls alive; take me to the sky.

=> Children Of Bodom - Northern Comfort

With this, I'll leave anyone who reads this totally confused about what's going on in my head.

No comments: