Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Vomitry (Vomited Poetry)

Astronomy divine we chase
In a land so full of haze
Is the quest for knowledge
Merely an illusion on the edge?

I break my back and then
Hitting the road, I go
In a oh-not-so-comfortable
Traveller tempo

I finally reach the land
So full of 'Whoooooaaaaa'
Where the skies are clear and
The pollution, so fucking low

Feeling the wind ruffle
My just-now shampooed hair
Made me feel that the atmosphere
Was more than just air

But you know you're part of
A free race
When the misty mountains
Give you a blast on the face

But 24 hours in, out and
On the way to Kavalur
With so little sleep
And nicotine so pure

Along with stars so blue
And bright yet cool
Ought to make you realize
That thou art but a fool

Who liveth in
A concrete jungle so dark
Where you can't even hear
The call of a skylark

Don't just sit there and open
PACKS, and BOTTLES with cork
For Dude(tte)... There's more.
There really, really is more
To life than you thought.

Amen. I could have done better. But... as if I give a shit.

No comments: