Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Stairway To Hell

Fuck the future
Fuck the past
Live for the present
It's moving too fast

Right now is all I should
Give a shit about
Time is too much politics
For you to wield your clout

Welcome! Welcome to the
The Ninth Sign of the Zodiac
The Dark Side of Sagittarius
Where you shall be shown
The balanced life of a Maniac
And a hate so Sebacious

So much Pain within Happiness
So much Hapiness within Madness
So much Madness within Hope
Is it too much? Can I cope?

I'm comfortable living on the Edge
I whiff the Putrid Air
And Howl in Sweet Convulsion
I'm so Rash and Suicidal
That I give Me a Scare... So tell me
Is it Sin to love life so Uncertain?

You! My Heart! Go fuck Yourself!
You! My Soul! Seek thine Tranquillity!
You! My Body! Wed your Happiness!
You! My Mind! Rise from the Ashes!
You! My Self! I love you...!
You sadistic, sacred whore!!

For we are the supreme singular power
When we are the Sacred Pentagram
My Heart, My Soul, My Body, My Mind and Me

So much Hope within Realization
So much Realization within Knowledge
So much Knowledge within Truth
So much Truth... within Lies

So much Misery, with Misery surrounding it
With some Desires thrown in between
None of it quite really true
Where no happy face stays after a visit
If there be a hell, I've found it,
For if ain't here, where the Devil it is?

No comments: