Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Art Critic Kathe...

Read about somebody else's review of "Rang De Basanti"... Not sure bout the gender though, but he/she calls him/herself an art-critic... Go read... And see a TRUE CRITIC'S reaction... Balls to him/her.

Step 1 :
Read Dumbfuck's Post.

Step 1 : Read
Nonedone's Posts... "Artistic Cowardice" and "Spare me the bullshit."

Step 1 : Read below lines. These are my comments :-

---

@Akshaya, Abhishek : If you walked away from the theater sensing some resemblence to real life, you'll see the worth of the movie... If you didn't, then sadly, you've not seen life. You've been too protected. (rich spoilt v=brats perhaps). Art has always been about portrayal of reality. Your definition of art seems too skewed. You oughta go live out life on your own and not just say some words lambasting something you don't see from the common man's perspective.

@Abhishek : You seem too self-righteous. I'll agree with you to keep your heart.

@Nonedone : Totally agree with you dude...

@Akshaya : I'm sure you don't welcome such comments, so I won't come back. As far as your review is concerned, well... It can Kiss My Ass...

---

And yes, if my comment doesn't conform to your standards, you can feel free to delete it...

I'm gonna link to your post on my blog, and let people have a look at your self-righteous view... A few "Art Critics" check my blog anyways...

LMAO!!


---

PS : Damn you Nonedone, I've gotten addicted to the word "Dumbfuck" now... Hehehe... ;-)

Another PS : All steps are labelled no. 1 because they are equally important to understand the topic of discussion.

PS, Yet Again : This female is not fit to be an Art-Critic let alone deserve the noble position of a fart critic... Which of course, I am... Heh.

No comments: