Monday, February 06, 2006

Crappiram's Mixture - Volume 2

Stained glass
broke
Life declutched
I became
free
in two moments
Fields of wheat
focused
I touched green grass
I smiled
E=mc2
I flew.
And I live again.

---

A fifth ace in the pack. Mutable.
The jokes, they waited for a suitable time to transform.
Biding their time.
The hidden ones are among us.
Everywhere...

---

EDIT : THE FRENCH LINES BELOW ARE NOT MY CREATION... THEY WERE WRITTEN BY BIG BOSS'S FRIEND, NAME UNKNOWN...

La vie est une rose dont chaque pétale est une illusion et shaque épigne une réalite...

Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire compliqué.

---

Ciploxed ravage
Mildly savage
Ravishing figurine,
A pons asifera,
Vitrified

You pollute my lush green skies
I live out my acrid life
My descendents, genetically mutated
No clear vision...
How much must one man do...?

A decay of purity
A clenched victory
But for who?
What then is the root to my equation?
Where then is my god?

No comments: