Thursday, May 18, 2006

Confession 8

One fine morning, you'll wake up on the right side of the bed and you'll ask me why I killed two innocent little children?

The little smiling girl holding a bouquet of red roses, whose smile melted even the coldest of hearts. And that little chubby boy with a zeal that who could move, and bring to life even the coldest of stars.

I would say, I never killed them. Those two children are just lost in time.

I'd watch you lean on my shoulder with a sad smile, the way you always ought to, and I would caress your hair, the way I always had to.

Time would freeze, I'd stop in my tracks and I would wonder - Whatever happened to the two little children in us?

That's one reason why I do not like to go back in time. I need to make confessions. Lots of them. And I hate confessing.

Actually, I did kill them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are two ways you can live- one by killing the child in you and one by not, right

If you dont kill him then how will you grow up?

you dont wanna keep him half alive do you?

Sita said...

i don't think they died.
the next time you do a 100 or whatever it is you do on a lonely empty road, stop at an ice cream stall and buy yourself one.
and then speed again..

you'll find that zeal.

:-)

Anonymous said...

'The fire in my eyes is dying
and the dream I had is gone
...It could seem that I'm doing fine
but I'm broken to little pieces deep inside.'

Its true that sometimes the children disappear..or are killed.
But they are never gone..dig deep into ur soul and rid the demons from ur heart. if look hard enough they will come...

'I've faced the things I've said and done
There is no bastard left to overcome
The peace of mind I thought was lost
Was right in front of me on paths I've crossed'

A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Come lets play ice pice

Anonymous said...

@Blur : We've discussed that eh?

@Finchey : Really? Surprising.

@Sitey : Nope. :-(

@Ujju : Telling me lines ripped from the songs I gave you aa...?

@Chrys : Hehe... :-)

@Succubus : Thx. :-))

Sanuta said...

For the first time I ve heard u say something nice.. :)
Nice, duck.. Nice post!

n why have u enabled word verification.. its really annoying!

Anonymous said...

@AC: ey, first 4 lines are from song i heard on my own ok. others well..:D he he.. see.. i ve used them wisely.

Books inc said...

You don't ever kill the children inside you. They live, whether you want them to or not. I would tell you to dig deep inside to find them, but that might just not work. Instead let them come when they want and indulge them. Their company will always be welcome (to me atleast)

Great post by the way :D

J said...

Hmm... now I need to look for the previous confessions.

Anonymous said...

@Sanuta : :-P... Thx.

@Ujju : Copycat.

@Actions : :-)

@Books : The dead cannot live again among us.

@J : Confessions are oft made, but seldom blogged. Heh. :-)