Sunday, March 27, 2005

Interesting Things

1. My grandmom bought around 200 lemons and squeezed all of em and made lime squash... only for me!! ***Sniff*** It will last me the whole summer. Heaven praise her!!

2. I sprained my hand while shagging. The best part was an sms about it, by mistake, reached one of my female friends and she says "Go slow..." ROTFL!!

3. People in this city don't know what Holi is. Was cribbing about it to "The Devil" and even he said the same... Of course he is busy with his sem exams so... his case justified.

4. Breaking my head over what to study. I better start doing my fundamentals as well...

5. Considering possibility of smoking by the side of Tankbund at 3.00 AM sometime in the near future. Dammit! I want to visit good ol' Hyd!

6. Had found an interesting way of Smuggling cigarettes into the Mark Knopfler concert. Had slid them under the lining of my helmet. My helmet's got detachable lining, you see... Anyways, a few people (including the revered Non-Sensei) had a few puffs thanks to the ingenious technique patented by me.

7. Gotta go over to Anurag's place and pick up a few GB of Mp3's and Videos.

8. My blog looks way better in Opera browser, and very crappy in IE.

No comments: