Sunday, January 29, 2006

War Of Poems

13.01.2006 22:42 Hrs, Arcane Crapper wrote :

A lie is nothing but a relative truth,
A lost light, a nightmare's fruit...
Crystallized pain, a fearful soul mute,
For if there's no lie, where then is the truth?

If lies haunt, reality kills.
A mind frozen in time,
Experiencing forbidden thrills...
And people call it... Crime!

Drape over me, a serenity unbridled...
A dream unbroken...
Some Memories unforgotten...
A life unpolarized, regained...

Bring me back my childhood long gone...
Take away my wrinkles of wisdom...
Erase my pains forlorn...
Show me my blue starred heaven, my eternal fiefdom...



14.01.2006 11:47 Hrs,
Nishrin wrote :

Wrapped up in distorted sayings,
Tell mé what the trouble brings.
A mundane laugh, among the mundane blues.
Alter my senses.. Give mé my muse.



14.01.2006 11:48 Hrs,
Arcane Crapper wrote :

I walk along the muddy road
See the fields of wheat
And mountains blue behind
Subliminally connecting...

I reach out, I touch the sky
I smile an everlasting smile...



14.01.2006 11:53 Hrs,
Nishrin wrote :

It turns to dust.. Deep crimson ash..
Still burning within itself.
My reach hides,
My grasp subsides
I stand there, lost, failed.
I was crying in the rain.. And it hailed.



14.01.2006 12:06 Hrs,
Arcane Crapper wrote :

Once, I too cried in the rain...
Once, I asked him to take away my pain...
Now, I see the dawn...
Now, I know that we are just pawns...

The blood-red eyes dissolve
A purity, a hope evolves...
And you despair the darkness
Then you see it shattered,
by misty wisps of morningness.



14.01.2006 12:09 Hrs,
Nishrin wrote :

The morning too seems grey.
Soup mé a cup of tea..
Tell mé all you have to say.



14.01.2006 12:13 Hrs,
Arcane Crapper wrote :

I saw a receding pain
I saw it come again...
Then I was just a child
So innocent, so blind...

I still am a child
Sometimes innocent, sometimes blind...
The child has long since died
Some pains, forever must be mine...

No comments: